More about the Zamparelli Architectural Group
Credentials that build confidence:
- Zamparelli Architectural Group has achieved a high overall performance rating of 96/100 from Dunn & Bradstreet, the world’s leading source of evaluation and insight on the trustworthiness and quality of businesses. Dunn & Bradstreet’s performance ratings measure reliability, cost, accuracy, timeliness, quality, business relations, personnel, customer support, and responsiveness.
- Architect and principal Victor Zamparelli is licensed in nearly every U.S. state, with a portfolio of projects spanning coast-to-coast, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, the Caribbean, and extending to European clients targeting U.S. markets.
- Victor Zamparelli is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), offering expertise in the identification and implementation of measurable green building design, construction, operations, and maintenance solutions leading to Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) green building certification.
- ZAG is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), helping corporations and public entities achieve certified minority purchasing goals and diversity targets.
- ZAG is pre-qualified by Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami to offer Architecture, Construction Management, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Consulting services.